Saturday, February 27, 2010

STUCK

I'm going to tell the truth here because that's what this is all about- isn't it? I've had some successes since starting on this journey. I've lost a pant size and I've not needed to sit in front of the TV with a bag of anything for some time. My daily diet has been defined and there is enough food and variety for me to not feel deprived but.....I'm Stuck.

I realize that I am still dealing with the emotions, denial, self sabotage, and rationalizations that keep me turning like a hampster on a wheel. A few steps forward and a couple of steps back. Aargh...you can only imagine how this is slowing down my progress. I do not intend to start on a "new diet" because I can't stick to the one that I have. All I have to do is eat 3 measured meals and get some exercise.

There is something to be said for inconsistency :) It is at the very crux of failure.
So dear blog friends my task is to become more consistent. Not perfect. Let's shoot for 90% this week. I know that you're rooting for me.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment